<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 29, 2005

That's Hot

And by hot, I do mean "stolen". I stole this idea from Average Jane, because I am LAME. There. I said it.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Which time? I can hear that baby thru the wall. I got up LAST at 7:40

2. What was the last movie you saw? Wedding Crashers. Almost wet my pants.

3. What is your favorite TV show? Guilty Pleasure: Kept on VH1. I also care for Best Week Ever a great deal.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Either a peanut butter South Beach bar or GoLean Crunch and a cup of coffee.

5. What is your middle name? Christie (and I swear to you...my husband does not know this!)

6. Favorite cuisine? Mexican! Mmmmm..fajitas!

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? I also like a plain, restaurant-style tortilla chip, or a plain Wow! Potato chip. And, no they do NOT give you the runs. Best thing since sliced bread, I tell you!

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? OK...I'm going to expose another shocking dirty little secret. When I'm alone in my car I listen to CDs friends have burned..and it's usually ghetto rap! Wwwhhhhhat?! Yeaaaaaaah! (That's my Little John impression...sorry. Guess you had to be there.)

10. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Escape

11. Favorite sandwich? Asiago Roast Beef from Panera (do NOT ever look at the nutritional stats...I beg you!)

12. What characteristic do you despise? Flakiness!

13. Favorite item of clothes? Anything that tastefully covers my flab

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Either Italy or Australia.

15. What color is your bathroom? Mint green and blue. Hey...it actually works!

16. Favorite brand of clothing? When I'm not hog fat, Union Bay jeans fit me pretty well. I like NY&Co. stuff too. Cute and cheap. Right up my alley.

17. Where would you retire to? Anyplace warm!

19. Favorite sport to watch? Hahahahahahahahahahahha!

20. Goal you have for yourself? Don't get canned..and try to retire before 50!

21. When is your birthday? Sept. 18th

22. When is your anniversary? April 4th

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? What if I'm always tired...is that bad?

24. What is your shoe size?
9 1/2 (was 9 pre-prego)

25. Pets? Three dogs, one ancient cat

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Not that I would like to share! (Do I have you wondering?)

27. What did you want to be when you were little? An archaeologist or an actress. Man is THAT dream around the corner or WHAT!?

28. What are you today? A sales rep...who likes to occasionally over-dramatize.

29. What is your favorite candy? Violet Crumble. Ever heard of it? It's Australian and they carry it at random specialty food shops. If you ever see it BUY ONE. You won't be sorry...and if you are, wrap up the remainder and send it to me.

30. What is your favorite flower? Gardenias. I just want to tie one under my nose and breathe VERY DEEPLY for hours.

Don't say I never gave ya nuthin'!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?