<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 05, 2005

What are you wearing right now?

Because I'M wearing my new Invisalign braces! So far, so...OK. I'm still getting used to them. They swear the little lisp that comes FREE with the product will fade within days. This will be a huge pain in the patootie for the next year...that much I can tell you! You take them out every time you eat or drink anything but water. They need to be rinsed so they aren't spit coated..and then you need to brush them AND your teeth before you put them back in. One thing is for sure...it's going to keep me from nibbling and snacking. I also can no longer use my teeth as tools. Damnit.

So this may end up as a magic diet tool as an added bonus! It's a big hassle to eat. Of course, that's not going to stop me or anything...but now eating ANYTHING is a big production number. Even after less than 24 hours I can already tell they have changed my bite. When I took them out this morning, I could tell my teeth or jaw had already shifted. Weird. Also, my teeth are a bit tender...but not "painful". So I am on my merry way to new straight teeth! Yippee for me!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?