<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Does this tie make me look fat? No, but your face does.

Sorry...another kid post but I HAD to. Plus, I'm super-short on time so I'll be brief.

My daughter puts her winter coat on this morning and says "Does this coat make me look fat?" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WHAT!?! All of my efforts to not say "fat" when talking about people...all of my "healthy" body messages just flew right out the freakin' window. SHE'S FIVE!?!? Oh, man, oh man, oh man.

Comments:
Obviously she is getting the message from SOMEWHERE, not surprising in this world today. At least you can rest assured she is not getting it at HOME. Isn't that the best you can do? Still irritating since she is only FIVE. Tough world!
 
It's probably from some damned cartoon. I think the ones geared toward the kiddies are sometimes more inappropriate than the ones for the whole family.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?