<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Snork Part Deux

After waking up at 3:30 a.m. with the most unbelievable searing pain in my left ear, I rolled out of bed, took an Aleve and went online. I needed medical attention. Stat. I found a walk-in clinic nearby that opened at 9 a.m. Saturdays. Score! I managed to get back to sleep for a couple hours. When I finally made my way downstairs this morning, my husband was quick to point out my daughter's lovely rose-colored eyeball. "Well, I guess I'll have company at the clinic then!".

The best part of the whole deal was that there was actually no wait, and they accepted my insurance! Classic pink-eye for the girl and severe, over-the-top ear infection for me! The PA actually said "Wow!" when she peered into my left ear. "It's almost bleeding. That may burst." Awesome. Armed with my scripts for eye drops ("But I don't WANT any eye drops!"), a Z-pack and a Diflucan, I was on my merry way.

So let's break it down: We have one sinus infection, one ear infection, two cases of pink eye (and a partridge in a pear tree). Anybody wanna come over to MY house? Yeah....I didn't think so.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?