<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Snork

Who HASN'T been sick lately? I knew my luck would run out before long. My daughter had a cough that lasted over 3 weeks, the baby has been intermittently snotty and I finally made my husband go to the doc last week for his obvious sinus infection. Today, my husband had to take the baby to the doctor for his pink-eye while I languished in bed from MY brand-spanking new cold. What's the deal? It's almost like a mini-flu or just a really ugly cold. Not that stuffed up, but lot o' post-nasal drip and just...ICK. I FEEL like crap. Very general. Weird.

OK, enough self pity for today. My advice for all? Wash, wash, wash your hands. But above all....stop licking doorknobs immediately.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?