<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

By Average Jane. So here it is:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Working in sales at a radio station, a little slice of hell on earth. What a vile, poison job. Also, I was single then. That was right around the time I was dating five or six people at a time. Man, was THAT a scheduling nightmare. Not as much fun as it sounds....trust me.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Preparing to walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death to give life to my second and final child. His b-day is in two weeks! By the way...when my sister and I were kids my mom would say that to us on our birthdays. "It was (insert number) years ago today that I walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death to bring you life." Birthday fun with a little side of guilt...and we're not even Catholic! Why not continue the tradition in her memory?!

Five snacks you enjoy:

- Fruit (yes, really!)
- Ice Cream!!!
- Anything chocolate
- Hummus and Pita...with olive oil.
- Microwave popcorn

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

I'm too lazy to think about this one (see: bad habits below). There are a lot. I can be a little Rain Man about song lyrics.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire :

Are we talking multi-mil lottery?
- Hire the best nanny money could buy.
- Take all my friends on a fabulous vacation.
- Buy another house someplace warm.
- Buy my husband a giant Cobalt boat.
- Make a huge donation to a no-kill shelter.

Five bad habits:

These are more "qualities" than habits. I don't have any bad habits. (OK...lemme have it!)
-Procrastination
- Laziness
- Procrastination, wait...did I say that?
- Is forgetfulness a bad habit? I don't THINK I can help it.
- Extreme disorganization

Five things you like doing:

-Sleeping
- Movies!
- Being outdoors when it's warm
- Traveling
- Reading

Five things you would never wear again:

- My giant, AquaNet shellacked, mall bangs
- Lace-up boots (with color coordinated socks!)
- High-waisted, skinny-ankled pants
- Pleated pants
- Neon colors

Five favorite toys:

-Tivo!
- Laptop
- My kiddies
- Geeez. That's all I got. Man am I lame? I need more hobbies.

I'm much too stupid to understand the rules of tagging...plus I have NO friends (who haven't already been tagged) that blog. Sooooooo. My meme ends with me. Tah-dah!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?