Sunday, February 12, 2006
By Average Jane. So here it is:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working in sales at a radio station, a little slice of hell on earth. What a vile, poison job. Also, I was single then. That was right around the time I was dating five or six people at a time. Man, was THAT a scheduling nightmare. Not as much fun as it sounds....trust me.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Preparing to walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death to give life to my second and final child. His b-day is in two weeks! By the way...when my sister and I were kids my mom would say that to us on our birthdays. "It was (insert number) years ago today that I walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death to bring you life." Birthday fun with a little side of guilt...and we're not even Catholic! Why not continue the tradition in her memory?!
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Fruit (yes, really!)
- Ice Cream!!!
- Anything chocolate
- Hummus and Pita...with olive oil.
- Microwave popcorn
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
I'm too lazy to think about this one (see: bad habits below). There are a lot. I can be a little Rain Man about song lyrics.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire :
Are we talking multi-mil lottery?
- Hire the best nanny money could buy.
- Take all my friends on a fabulous vacation.
- Buy another house someplace warm.
- Buy my husband a giant Cobalt boat.
- Make a huge donation to a no-kill shelter.
Five bad habits:
These are more "qualities" than habits. I don't have any bad habits. (OK...lemme have it!)
- Procrastination, wait...did I say that?
- Is forgetfulness a bad habit? I don't THINK I can help it.
- Extreme disorganization
Five things you like doing:
- Being outdoors when it's warm
Five things you would never wear again:
- My giant, AquaNet shellacked, mall bangs
- Lace-up boots (with color coordinated socks!)
- High-waisted, skinny-ankled pants
- Pleated pants
- Neon colors
Five favorite toys:
- My kiddies
- Geeez. That's all I got. Man am I lame? I need more hobbies.
I'm much too stupid to understand the rules of tagging...plus I have NO friends (who haven't already been tagged) that blog. Sooooooo. My meme ends with me. Tah-dah!