<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 17, 2006

Mommy Drinks Because You Cry, Part Deux

OK...mommy really DOES drink because you cry! There! I said it! The bunny-head is no longer a bunny head. He is now Satan-spawn. We went to the doc this morning HOPING he had an ear infection. "That's crazy!", you say. Why would I hope for such a thing? Because it might help explain the evil creature that has replaced my child. He is either crying, whining, fussing, bitching or moaning 96.8% of the time he is awake. Seriously...it's getting on my last nerve. He could be teething, but Tylenol does nothing so WHO KNOWS!?!?! Someone...just please make it stop. Clean bill of health, by the way. And YES, I know that's a GOOD THING. Is there enough green beer to make it go away? We'll see.... OH! And Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thank God for baby sitters. Oops! Gotta run. Mother of the Year committee is calling....

Comments:
I hope the green beer helped, at least for a few hours.
 
I'd be a big fat liar if I didn't admit that I have calmly put my kid in his crib, told him that "I love you, but I have to put you in this crib right now", then walked downstairs and ate chocolate and had a glass of wine.

Not to start dispensing with a$$vice, but is something messing with his sleeping schedule? Maybe he isn't getting proper naps? The first thing I learned in this mommy thing is that they CHANGE THEIR FREAKIN' SCHEDULES - just when you have figured it out and start planning a life again. REally, it should be against the law. They shouldn't be allowed to do that. Sigh.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?