<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 17, 2006

She's ALIVE!

Sorry, folks. I wandered off and got lost. My mom always SAID that would happen if I didn't pay attention. MAN don't you hate it when they're right!

Well, I survived my company's national sales meeting in one piece. My husband flew in to join me (but it was mostly for the choice golf). I had a lovely massage in a cabana by the pool and we had dinner at an AMAZING restaurant. So all in all, I'd say it was a success.

The baby had his tongue surgery last Friday. He was literally tongue-tied. Poor little dude couldn't even get it past his lower lip. He still hasn't tried to stick it out yet (not for my lack of trying) so for now I'll have to take the doc's word for it that they did ANYTHING.

I cannot begin to tell you how THRILLED I am that spring is here. I am SO obviously connected to the seasons on some kind of deeper level. It's weird. Anyway...

Well, I wish I had something more exciting to report, but alas, I do not.

My daughter's 6th birthday is this Friday. My husband and I are taking her to a Japanese Steak House on Friday and her party is on Sunday. So my weekend will be filled with dizzying birthday fun. Aren't you jealous?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?