<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tah-Dah!

I made it back from training ALIVE! Barely. I won't go into boring detail but last week was the longest week EVER. The only saving grace is that while they were cramming my brain full of disease state minutiae, I imagined new synapses branching out and growing like vines. They say learning new things and challenging your brain keeps you mentally younger...and smarter! So....yippee for my brain! (Sorry, it just needs all the support it can get right now.)

The kids missed me & I missed them. It was nice to be home.

Now the REAL challenge begins. I have to go out and meet and make nice to 100 new doctors and their staff. Ick. OH! And convince them that one of my drugs PROBABLY won't kill their patients (but please sign this scary written consent form anyway thankyouverymuch). Awesome.

The happiest thing for me right now is COMPLETELY MATERIAL. God, I'm shallow. I'm writing from my new PRIVATELY OWNED laptop. The corporate IT spies can suck it. I have no idea why I waited so long. I got a Dell that weighs 5 lbs., has loads of memory, integrated wireless, plays movies, and has an upgraded battery, sent to my doorstep for $650 total. Yippee!

That's about it for now. I'm just hangin' out to see if my company is going to come through with the raise they led me to believe I would be getting. But now, maybe notsomuch. Big surprise.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?