<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 08, 2006

Cutest Book EVER!

The kids got a super-belated Christmas gift from one of my husband's friends from his hometown. It was two books. One of them was a book called Skippyjon Jones by Judy Schachner. Oh...my...gosh. After 800 kid's books, it gets pretty tiresome to do bedtime stories when you're tired too. I loved this book so much I re-read it in my own bed before I went to sleep. The illustrations are adorable and the story is deee-vine! Skippyjon is a precocious little Siamese kitten with a grand imagination. His mother calls him little pet names, such as "Mr. Fluffernutter" and "Mr. Kitten Britches".

Just a little excerpt:

"Then, using his very best Spanish accent, he said "My ears are too beeg for my head. My head ees too beeg for my body. I am not a Siamese cat...I AM A CHIHUAHUA!"

It just gets better from there. If you have kids or need to buy a gift for one, this is it. Loved it!

"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?