<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I have spawned Dennis the Menace!

Yes, it's true. My son is a little shit. I catch him digging in the dirt of the giant plant in the foyer. As my husband and I are both scolding him, he looks up at us and slowly backs up over to the plant (while we're in mid-scold, mind you) and wanders one hand back into the dirt! Ahhh!

He's trying to assert him new-found control at the breakfast and dinner table (he eats just GREAT at daycare!). He runs away from you while outside as fast as his short, chubby legs can carry him. If he doesn't get his way, he'll pitch a holy fit. Sigh. The terrible twos are starting early in our house. My daughter skipped the terrible twos and chose to wait until closer to three.

My husband and I feel that we're fairly strict when it comes to our kids and the B.S. they try to dole out. We really don't put up with a lot of crap. This terrible two thing is a little harder than the threes, because he won't tell us what he wants, or what his problem is. I think the language barrier is causing a lot of the problems at this stage.

Sigh. Thank goodness for hair dye. Lord only knows how many greys I'm actually sprouting under there!

Comments:
ahh. Little boys. They are a different species. They come straight out of the womb with an agenda, which along with making horrific messes, includes the natural instinct to notice the female anatomy!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?