<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 27, 2006

Pharmgirl's Friday Fill-In

I don't have a lot of time this morning, so I decided to steal this meme from Jane at Average Jane . You may wish to do the same!

Friday Fill-In:

1. The scariest movie I've ever seen is...
2....is stuck in my head.
3. If I had a superpower, it would be...
4. The last blog I commented on was...
5. The last last person to comment on my blog was...
6. Whatcha doin' this fine weekend?

My answers:

1. Salem's Lot. I couldn't remember the name, so I found it here. I snuck into my parent's room & watched this when I was a little kid. The scene where the vampire burst through the kitchen window & bit the mom terrified me. I slept with a cross made out of crayons by my bed for years after that. Oh...and the nightmares. Jeeesh!
2. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. Don't even know why. Garrrr.
3. Easy. Flying.
4. Hmmmm. It's been a LONG time. Probably Rancid Raves.
5. Someone who goes by "She". That's all I know.
6. Alot! Having guests over tonight, then an early soccer game Saturday. Getting a sitter and going out with friends from out of town Sat. PM, then up & at 'em early Sunday to get ready to leave for the Chief's game. I haven't been in years. I don't care at all about sports, but it's such a fun atmosphere. Sunday night I might hit a comedy club is the scheduling gods will allow it. Whew!

Have a killer weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?