<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 12, 2007

Winds of Change!

They are a-blowin' in the Pharmgirl household! I'm just going to give a rundown-style update since I've been MIA so much.

The baby turned two ("I TWO!") He had a great time at his party. He is a total little shit, and cute as a button. He tries harder and harder every day to communicate with the big people. He just moved to his 2 year old room at day care, where they keep the "little potties". We'll see how that goes.

He and dad went out of town last weekend, so my daughter and I had an amazing girl's weekend. We: had dinner out, watched her uncle's band play, had green pancakes for breakfast, went to a carnival, went to a parade, went to her soccer game, went out to dinner (again), visited a friend & her new baby, went home & watched "Cars", had a sleepover in my bed, had breakfast and cartoons in bed, went and saw Bridge to Terabithia, went to see a kid's exhibit, shopped, had lunch, got hot chocolate, and.....that's about it. Whew! What a whirlwind of fun!

So my BIG news is that I get to QUIT MY JOB this Friday and I couldn't be more excited! I finally landed a new gig & shall be starting on April 2nd. It only took me 7 months to get a new job. Jeesh! My boss is coming to town this week, but in order to get my first quarter bonus, I can't actually quit until Friday afternoon. I'll be interested to see if I actually give a crap when she's here. It may be hard to suspend the ride-along jitters, even with my evil secret!

To celebrate, my husband and I are jetting off to Cancun next week. It was very spur of the moment, but we really need to get away. Wahoo! Beach! SCUBA! Sun!

Also, I am working on a new business idea with a friend that I think could really be successful. Things are coming together quite nicely and I am really excited about this venture! If this takes off the way we hope, I will be putting my five year "tell Corporate America to go to hell" plan into action.

Exciting times ahead!

Comments:
Congratulations!! Please keep me in mind when doing the final shakedown/fleecing of your former employer!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?